1. A stipulative definition may be said to be
a) Always true
b) Always false
c) Sometimes true, sometimes false
d) Neither true nor false
2. Saturn and Mars are planets like Earth. They borrow light from the sun and moves around the sun as the Earth does. So these planets are inhabited by various orders of creatures as the earth is.
What type of argument is contained in the above passage?
3. Teacher’s role at higher education level is to----
a) Provide information to students
b) Promote self learning in students
c) Encourage healthy learning in students
d) Help students to solve their problems
4. Anil is twice as old as Sunita. Three years ago, he was three times as old as Sunita. What is the present age of Anil
a) 6 years
b) 8 years
c) 12 years
d) 16 years
5. Which of the following councils have been established in 2013
a) Distance Education Council
b) National Council for Teacher Education
c) National Council Educational Research Training
d) National Assessment and Accreditation Council
6. The power of Supreme Court of India to decide disputes between two or more States falls under its
a) Advisory Jurisdiction
b) Appellate Jurisdiction
c) Original Jurisdiction
d) Writ Jurisdiction
7. The major source of pollutant gas Carbon mono oxide in Urban areas is
a) Thermal power sector
b) Transport sector
c) Industrial Sector
d) Domestic Sector
8. A man pointing to a lady said “the son of her only brother is the brother of my wife”. How is the lady related to the man?
a) Mother’s sister
b) Grand mother
c) Mother in law
d) Sister of father in law
9. If in a certain language WOMEN is written as OWMNE how will NOTES be written in same code?
10. Which of the atoms typically cycles within the most localized area?